Alex, 17, I am pretty neat #pride. You are all an inspiration, keep on going, the journey has just begun! <3
Promote your Tumblr!
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Yasuke, a 16th century African who traveled to Japan as a slave, caused such a sensation that a powerful warlord wished to see him. He thought his black skin was paint and ordered it to be scrubbed. However, they became friends and Yasuke was later given the prestigious rank of Samurai.
- *looking at my legs*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my stomach*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my arms*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my face*: Oh my god why
- *trying to exercise*: Oh my god why
- *eating shitty food*: Oh my god why
- *weighing myself*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my life*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my music taste*: cool man
To ALL those artists out there who take commissions and sell their art of any type this is for you! If anyone ever tries to argue with your prices show them this! Take pride in your work! Never settle for anything less then what you believe to be a fair price for the efforts and passion you pour into your work.
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Seconding this SO hard right now.
I’ve known of so many artists who were amazing but refused to charge the proper amount for their hard work. It’s a crime.
All commissioners must remember this when you commission someone!!